Sunday, February 8, 2009

Глубоко Синий и Зеленый

"...Deep blue and green, color of her eyes lookin' at me, early in the morning..."

So, I woke up this morning with "Easier" by Joe Purdy in my head because I went on a walk and listened to it on repeat last night. The song is about a relationship that is starting to get hazy, which has nothing to do with my situation at all. But, I began thinking that that song is a subliminal reminder to not put the hope of your existence into someone else.

I am learning. I am in training. I want to be that cloud that gets frustrated and tired with being a nomad and decides to take a rest as a fog. I want to stop searching for that place of contentment in myself. I want to feel satisfied with myself. I want to feel full, to feel complete.

Joe Purdy's "Easier" has one line that goes "Are we gonna get to paint this town deep blue and green, color of your eyes lookin' at me early in the morning". For 45 minutes while messing with Facebook and YouTube, that line orbited all my thoughts.

I then decided to take another look at myself and see myself through new lenses: web-cam lenses. I took so many pictures of myself organically to peel away my fear and self-consciousness.

Here was my inspiration:


Title: "Deep blue and green" in Russian
In My Head: See above ;)

No comments: