Friday, October 3, 2008

Afine el corazón para cantar Tu gracia

Sufjan Stevens is incredible. I don't even want to say anything else. Let him humbly convince you himself. Here is his cover of "Come Thou Font of Every Blessing". It may be tailored to the holiday season, but I cannot let go of this beauty.

Warning: I got shivers the first time I heard this.

Enjoy with some English Breakfast or Earl Grey.




Title: "Tune my heart to sing Thy grace" in Spanish
In My Head: "Work" by Jimmy Eat World

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey there. i know i haven't commented in a while, but i've definitely been keeping up with your blog, which gets more amazing all the time. we should set you up with a google analytics account to see how many hits you're getting. i think that a blog like this could be super helpful to people. seems like you put a lot of work into it, but it seems like it's not really work to you b/c you love music so much. great work with this!

Anonymous said...

i SO think that earl grey tea is PERFECT for that song!!!!
i love you and miss you and think that song really is perfect and sacred in many ways (:
<3
YOU ARE AMAZING my lil lep lep!